The Maharaani Manifesto
I can start of by saying that the concept of Maharaani came in a dream and that will sound either very profound or clichéd. I can also tell you that I was born with this idea, wanted to do something that truly empowers others and impact lives. In short, Maharaani wants to make a difference for the better, but, does it matter where the idea came from or rather WHAT it can do? There you go, the NOW. Let’s focus on that.
MAHARAANI is a brand and community that celebrates self-love, diversity, inclusion and body neutrality. Our products, therapies as well as community aims to make a difference in a holistic way.
The Maharaani manifesto is a declaration of Self Love and Self-Empowerment that aims to spark lasting and meaningful change in your life as well as impact others around you.
- Self-love is your secret weapon to living a fulfilling life. That’s because your inner world creates your outer world.
- Loving yourself makes you more compassionate and makes you understand self-worth. Your relationship with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship you have.
- We are all one. Be kind to all; humans, animals, nature. We have been divided for so long when we need to understand we are all from this earth. No one is different, no matter what race, color, size, culture, gender or religion.
- Be grateful for what you have. Counting your blessings every day and being aware of humility gives you sense of peace and less addiction to the concept of materialism. In short, less anxiety and FOMO.
- Do things that will make me laugh. Do things that will make others laugh. Laughter is the one key to long, quality life.
- Be curious, do or learn new things every day. You only live once.
- You are beautiful, with all your imperfections. There is no such thing as a perfect shape, size, height or color. That delusional concept is man-made, break it. You are unique, cherish that.
- Treat yourself well, Self-care is important. Make healthier choices.
- What others think of you is none of your business. Once you see your value first, then others will see it too.
- Help the person around you who needs the most help today. Do it without any expectations and then you exceed all expectations.
- Stop worrying and overthinking. Worrying doesn’t solve tomorrow’s problems and only takes away energy from today. And regret is a black hole of nothing
- No one is responsible for their own happiness but themselves
- Celebrate your existence every day. Take time to appreciate yourself. Your soul will never be fully nourished by anyone’s love but your own.
Now go and write your own personal manifesto as well. A personal manifesto is a declaration of what you want in life. It will help you set goals for yourself and give your life meaning and direction.
Love and Light,